Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My lips are sealed...

I have one of the most amazing cakes coming up in less than two weeks!
First of all, I'm not telling any specific details...
But, I am willing to tell you is that it will be spectacular.
I am so thrilled to be creating it!
I enjoy decorating cakes, but my favorites tend to be the more challenging ones...
I love a challenge, and I love the sense of accomplishment that comes with conquering it! :)
Conquering cake... sounds like I've gone to war, huh?
Sometimes, it feels like it...
but in a crazy kind of way, I suppose I'll admit I love it!!!
It is rewarding to see eyes light up with happiness, and it makes it so worth it!

Anyway, you will want to see this cake...
I am beyond thrilled to be doing it.
It will be so amazing.

One thing is for sure,
you will not want to miss this...

I promise, it is mind blowing awesome!

Remember to "Follow" so you don't miss out ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment